This young addition to the Jeder family is a passionate and enthusiastic breath of fresh air. Bron has facilitated and supported community change from the ground up, and with training in the Art of Hosting and Harvesting Conversations that Matter, as well as Graphic Recording & Facilitation; she can creatively transform any would-be boring conversation or meeting into an interactive, engaging session that will involve everyone.
Bron’s background is in youth work and community development, and she currently provides sector support, training, professional development and inspiration to a variety of youth and community services all over the Hunter region.
A long time Youth Development Advocate, Bron has a genuine care and belief in people to create change in their lives. Bron has worked in various country communities, from small town Albury in NSW, to Darwin in the NT, and Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland and Dungog in the beautiful Hunter Valley.
Bron has shown a focus on asset-based community development in every job role, and has a passion for building connections with unique and wonderful young people and adults from various backgrounds. Bron’s interests lie with graphic facilitation methods, working creatively with young people and creating change in communities.
Bron can provide:
- community inclusive strategic planning
- professional, graphic facilitation of conferences, meetings, forums and events
- training groups in the Art of Hosting and Graphic Recording
- graphic recording of small to large scale conferences, forums and events
- facilitating community conversations
- Strengths and Asset based workshops for organisations and businesses
- Partnership development strategies
- “You have given me in 2 days a million ways to dream differently”
- “Training fantastic, motivating and inspiring”
- “Really hit the nail on the head. This is the most engaging training I have ever attended”
- “Best investment in professional development I’ve made in 10 years”
- “Thought provoking and fun”
- “An appreciation I have from today is how clear Bron’s processes were explained”